Team | Leadership
Megan has more than 13 years of experience in the construction industry, starting her career in the field and rising through the ranks to project manager. She joined HITT in 2013 as a Director of Corporate Business Development, overseeing the company’s business development strategy, client engagement, and research platform. In 2018, Megan was promoted to Vice President and is responsible for HITT’s national business development strategy, including identifying new business markets and service lines to support the growth of the company. Over her tenure, HITT has expanded coast-to-coast and now has ten offices.
As a senior leader at HITT, Megan also leads HITT’s Global Alliance program with our London and Australia based partners, serves as a member of the Executive Governance Council, and was selected to participate in the company’s Corporate Leadership Council in 2014.
- Board Member and Vice Chair, Special Events, NAIOP Virginia
- NAIOP Trends in Real Estate I Forum
- Visionary with the NAIOP Board of Governors
- Board Member and Sponsorship Committee Chair, CoreNet Mid-Atlantic
- Committee Member, CoreNet Easter Regional Symposium
Awards and Honors
- Panelist, National Microsoft Convergence Customer Relationship Management (CRM), 2015