HITT's Washington DC office serves as the headquarters and base of operations for our executive leadership and client-focused teams. The headquarters office is also home to:
• HITT's administrative, accounting and support staff
• A large field force comprising carpenters, painters, laborers, drivers, and helpers available 24/7 to supplement
subcontractor forces or self-perform millwork, carpentry, paint, drywall and plaster, trash hauls, and demolition.
• A fully-stocked warehouse featuring the materials, equipment, and tools to perform any job.
• A millwork shop operated by skilled carpenters who providing services from rough carpentry to intricate, custom
• A service fleet including trucks, vans, dump trucks and bobcats available to any project and our labor force.
• HITT Institute training facility.